Bible Stories Quartets Game
- Game consists of 9 Quartets (set of four cards) in which each set of cards is related to one important old Testament Biblical figure such as Noah, Abraham, or Ruth.
- On each card you will find beautiful illustrations of the Biblical figures. The cards have the names of the figure in addition to four stories related to that figure.\
- Players must collect all 4 cards in the quartet before they can claim to have “captured” that character. Game play is similar to the game “Go Fish”, but slightly more complex.
- The game focuses on teaching how one figure played a role in many Biblical events, while having bonding with your kids and having fun.
- The game consists of 36 cards measuring 3 x 4 ½ inches and come in a brightly illustrated box 4 ¾ x 3 ¼ x 1 inch in size. For Ages 6 and up, 2 or more players.
Get ready to have loads of fun while exploring the lives of important key Biblical figures as you play “Bible Stories” the game! This is a game of “Quartets”, similar to “Go Fish in that each player holds 4 cards and one player asks another if they have a specific character. The asked player must respond truthfully and surrender any of the asked for cards. If there are no cards to be had, the asking player draws a card from the pile. Play continues until all the cards are in their quartets. The winner is the player with the most quartets. There are other variations to the game play of Quartets, any are appropriate with the card set or invent your own! “Bible Stories” can provide your child with lots of fun at home or, as it is a compact game, take it with you when travelling. You will have the opportunity to teach your child more about the Bible. This game also helps kids to develop descriptive language, increase cognitive abilities by learning which cards match to which, and strategy play while your child listens and learns how to statigically who to ask for which cards. Having fun and learning about the Bible at the same time, who could ask for more from a game.